Sunday 30 December 2012

What I got for Christmas 2012


Hey lovelies! I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas and had a great time with your family. I'm sorry I haven't posted a lot lately I've just been wanting to spend time with the family over Christmas and I hope you've had the chance to do that too. Now like all other blogger who have been sharing what they have received for Christmas, I am not in anyway trying to brag, I am very greatful for everything I got. I just wanted to share as I love knowing what other people get so i thought you guys would want to see too. Anyway if I don't post again before the new year then i wish you all a happy new year!

xx


11 comments:

  1. Great post Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really wanna get some Models own nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They are so good. Favourite nail polish brand by far. xx

      Delete
  3. love your presents hun lush bath products look nice, hope you have a good new year.

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! and thanks hun happy new year! xx

      Delete
  4. Hi! Just found your blog through a comment. Looks like a great one to be following for 2013! :)

    I love the bag (and the cute charm) and the polishes! I actually like your jacket too, I was undecided when I saw a quilted biker jacket online, but you've just persuaded me :)

    Happy 2013!

    Naomi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for following and yeah i spent ages looking for the right one but i love this one!
      Happy new year! xx

      Delete
    2. No problem! And thank you, hoping it'll be a good one! =D

      Naomi xxx

      Delete
  5. I think I'll be haing a bath with The Melting Snowman tonight! Great gifts, and Happy New Year! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the melting snow man. I'm refusing to use a whole one at once because I want them to last. Happy new year! xx

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments , I read them all and appreciate that everyone has taken the time to read my blog! xx