Wednesday 2 January 2013

Cute button nails



Since you guys seem to love my nail posts and request them quite a bit I thought since I had just done something new on my nails I'd show you. I actually came up with this idea last night and tried it on one of my practice wheels. I loved the way it turned out so I tired it on my nails today! I love the look of the cute button nails and I've never seen anyone else do them before! If you want to know any colours that I used or how to do these, please do let me know in the comments.  Hopefully I will have other nail tutorials up in then near future!
If you try this yourself feel free to show me on twitter or instagram! 

xx

19 comments:

  1. These are lovely! I'd like to know how to do these a lot :)
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Im sure ill have a tutorial up with in the next couple of weeks so keep an eye out for it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Aw love them! I also love your new blog design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute. Really like it!
    Happy new year, sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou and happy new year to you too hun xx

      Delete
  4. So cute, well done!!

    I have an international giveaway on my blog, I hope you will enter;
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/face-of-australia-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh my gosh never seen something so cute!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award on my blog. Accept by creating your own post. :)

    http://springcircle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/sc-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable!!! I wish I had i steadier hand to be able to do polish like this! I love it! x

    beautybyren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just takes practice, I'm not great at it. Thankyou xx

      Delete
  8. These are gorgeous. I would love to try them out! x

    Tanya from Cats and Clothing
    P.S. Please check out my first giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Very creative and so cute!! I have no talent when it comes to nail art

    glossedbauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It just takes practice. I'm still not great xx

      Delete
  10. These are so adorable! Definitely going to be trying these out next weekend :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Send me a picture of them on twitter if you do! xx

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments , I read them all and appreciate that everyone has taken the time to read my blog! xx