Monday 8 April 2013

One Direction Take Me Home Tour 02.04.13




If you follow me on twitter you probably would know I'm slightly obsessed with One Direction. I would say I fan girl quite a lot! Like most fans I've been counting down the days for over a year now till I went to see them! I can say now the wait was so worth it! I had such a great time with my friend Lauren. Lets just say our voices had pretty much gone! Although we was no where near them and couldn't really see them we had such an amazing time! Just being there and being part of it was perfect. As always they were amazing! Still cant believe I've seen them live and its been a week tomorrow! Anyways the whole point of this post is to let you know I had a great time and to show you what I wore.(picture above)  actually made the t-shirt myself! Just want to say to anyone else that is seeing them, you will have such a great time!

picture of the boys! Best one I could get since I was so far away!


Just a quick note. I'm away at my boyfriends at the moment but I should be back to posting properly soon!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments , I read them all and appreciate that everyone has taken the time to read my blog! xx