Sunday 13 October 2013

Room Decor | Ebay Finds




Even though I already have far too many things in my room, meaning there isn't actually room for it all let alone any more, I never fail to have a cheeky browse on Ebay and find some really cute and afordable shabby chic decor that I would love to own! I'm kind of want to change my room decor a little so it is a little bit more shabby chic and cosy rather than really girly! I find Ebay is a great place to find room decor as you can pretty much always find a great deal! I thought I'd put together a little post for all you shabby chic and bargain  lovers out there.
Where are your favourite places to shop for shabby chic decor?
 Tara xo

1 comment:

  1. these are all super cute and would buy them all for myself!
    www.dungarees-and-donuts.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments , I read them all and appreciate that everyone has taken the time to read my blog! xx