Friday 11 October 2013

Wishlist | 18th Birthday


Being only Three weeks until my 18th Birthday. eeeeepp! I cant wait, I thought I'd put together a small wishlist of a few of the things I have asked for this year! I've tried to Include range rather than it being all beauty! I've been wanting a proper Camera for ages now. Even more now so I can film Youtube videos and take Blog pictures with it. As well as using it for every day use! I'm also hoping to get my very first mac lipstick! I've been lustering over a few shades for a while and have decided to go with Lovelorn. Also included a few random bits. I'm obsessed with watermelon so this spray will be perfect. I'm so excited to be 18 and Cant wait!
Is your birthday coming up soon?

Tara xo

3 comments:

  1. omg wish i was going to be 18 again!! your sooo young! Some fab wants on your birthday wishlist!! Hope you get them and have a fantastic birthday!! (making me feel really old)
    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one who puts a birthday wish list together! I have the Naked Palette on mine too!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments , I read them all and appreciate that everyone has taken the time to read my blog! xx